P.O. Box 1690
Tampa, FL 33601
Through our environmental science and project teams, we aim to provide innovative advisory that seeks to meet the specific environmental goals of each client, generating measurable economic, environmental and social value–a triple bottom line.
As a wholly–owned subsidiary of Lykes Bros. Inc, ECO2ASSET SOLUTIONS has adopted the Lykes corporate responsibility and sustainability polices. ECO2ASSET SOLUTIONS is proud to work in concert with Lykes Bros., a company dedicated to conducting business with the highest level of integrity and honesty. After a century of prosperous growth and profound change, Lykes Bros. is still guided by the basic principles upon which it was founded - delivering a quality product with the utmost in service, while demonstrating a personal commitment to the community and the environment – sentiments equally expressed through the operations of ECO2ASSET SOLUTIONS. And as stewards of the land, ECO2ASSET SOLUTIONS intends to maintain a sound balance between economic, environmental and social influences of this unique asset.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
ECO2ASSET SOLUTIONS offers a comprehensive scope of services for both buyers and sellers on the Carbon Market enabling our customers to meet specific environmental goals. These services include:
• Greenhouse Gas Quantification and Inventory
• Carbon Offset Project Development and Management
• Carbon Verification Services
• Carbon Asset Management
• Energy Efficiency Advisory
WHO WE SERVE:
ECO2ASSET SOLUTIONS clientele represents a broad range of stakeholders in the carbon market that includes:
• Foresters– Carbon offset project opportunities exist for landowners of natural, planted and urban forests.
• Municipalities– Counties and cities need greenhouse gas inventories to understand their carbon footprints. Municipalities can offset their emissions through carbon offset projects that include energy efficiency programs and urban tree planting.
• Agriculture– Agricultural practices can either be a net greenhouse gas emitter or a net greenhouse gas sink. A greenhouse gas inventory can identify net greenhouse gas emissions for the farmers and ranchers.
• Corporations, Universities and Utility Companies– A greenhouse gas inventory will inform this stakeholder group of net greenhouse gas emissions. Carbon offset projects can be used to offset an organization’s footprint and excess credits can be sold in the carbon market.
• Carbon Credit Buyers– Organizations looking to offset their emissions can be assured that an ECO2ASSET SOLUTIONS’ carbon offset has been completed to the highest standard.